Friday, July 20, 2018

Video interview of girl with OCD/Emetophobia & Second Edition Book

My daughter found this video on youtube the other day. It's a video from a wonderful vlog series called Special Books by Special Kids.
She always feels a sense of comradery when she finds someone like her. This girl has OCD quite badly due to her emeophobia. It's encouraging to me that she is married to a very supportive husband.

https://youtu.be/GdNDvM2J8p0

Another exciting thing I would like to share is the news that I added a few chapters to my book. You can purchase the Second Edition on amazon now. The first book ends with my daughter being mostly cured of her phobia. I wanted to share the struggles of her relapse and the new things we have discovered. 

Kindle version: 
https://www.amazon.com/When-Childs-Anxiety-Takes-Second-ebook/dp/B07FPR6C82/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1532091177&sr=8-3&keywords=when+a+child%27s+anxiety+takes+over

Paperback version:
https://www.amazon.com/When-Childs-Anxiety-Takes-Second/dp/1723243566/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1532091177&sr=8-1&keywords=when+a+child%27s+anxiety+takes+over



2 comments:

  1. I just bought this book and cant beleive how much of this sounds just like my daughter. We are just beginning this journey, Its comforting to know we are not alone. Thank you so much for sharing your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry you are going through this. I am happy you found my book. It feels like a long and lonely journey, but you are not alone. mishacaccia@gmail.com

      Delete